Develop an effective risk management plan and tailor your insurance coverage to your corporate needs; minimize the risk and long-term insurance cost to your organization.
Gain the buy-in you need to get creative with your captive and move it forward. Determine what you can, should and should not write into your captive, what kinds of emerging risks you can include, or how you can drive your corporate sales from within your captive.
This is your chance to develop a sound corporate insurance strategy with lessons learned from case studies on captive structures and ART options relevant to today’s market conditions. Understand what drove your peers to set up a captive, how to use it, finance it, and the alternatives. Assess how CAT bonds fit into the captive world after recent natural disasters, the value they hold for you, and their limitations.
This summit is the only forum dedicated to providing Canadian risk managers and captive owners with the business intelligence they need to maximize the effectiveness of their corporate and captive insurance programs.
Your next step towards an effective risk management plan —this conference!
Hear from captive insurance leaders and take away these 10 KEY BENEFITS:
- Establish a clear understanding of ART and ARF fundamentals
- Determine the rationale and drivers to setting up a captive insurance program
- Investigate the use of CAT bonds and insurance linked securities in the captive world
- Navigate the tax benefits and implications for your captive
- Gauge the impact of the Canada-Bermuda TIEA impact on your captive
- Maximize your investment income margins with a 2013 strategy
- Manage business interruption and other risks with your captive program
- Assess what you can, should and should not write into your captive and why
- Understand the impact RSAs will have on your reinsurance and collateral options
- Communicate the value of your captive to upper management and your team
Take this opportunity to share your experience and exchange ideas and strategies! This is your most valuable networking opportunity, with unparalleled access to the experts – and your industry peers – with a critical role in corporate risk and captive management.
Senior Vice President & Chief Risk Officer,
Director of Risk Management & Insurance,
Nexen Inc. (Calgary)
Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada
Vice-President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary,
Canadian Blood Services (Ottawa)
Director, Risk & Insurance,
BC Ferry Services (Victoria)